- Over two decades of dedicated dance experience.
- A remarkable career spanning 15 years in teaching dance to aspiring talents.
- Graduated from the prestigious American Musical and Dramatic Academy (NYC), enhancing artistic skills and knowledge.
- Shared the stage and danced alongside renowned artists like Akon during his tour, Busta Rhymes in Toronto, Peter Jackson, Royce da 59, and Classified, contributing to an extensive professional portfolio.
- Distinguished achievement as a Season 2 Finalist on the renowned television show "So You Think You Can Dance Canada," demonstrating exceptional dance talent and skill.
- Benefitted from training under the guidance of esteemed choreographers and dance professionals, including Lindsay Chambers, Luther Brown, Mark Samuels, Divya Kumar, and the legendary Saroj Khan.
- Dance Training: Liz has 20 years of training in jazz, tap, ballet, hip hop, theatre jazz, contemporary, lyrical, and modern, highlighting her versatility.
- Classical Ballet: She completed 8 years of Vaganova-style training under Max Ratevosian in Hamilton, Ontario, establishing a strong classical ballet foundation.
- Royal Academy of Dance: Liz achieved at least Advanced 1 level in her Royal Academy of Dance training, showcasing her commitment to high-level ballet proficiency.
- Performance: Liz actively performs with Hamilton City Ballet, with roles like Snow Soloist and Spanish Soloist in "The Nutcracker" and Waltz Soloist in "Les Sylphides," showcasing her on-stage versatility.
- Collaboration: She has collaborated with renowned choreographers like Blake McGrath and Irena Lerman, demonstrating her adaptability to various choreographic styles.
- Teaching: Liz has 4 years of teaching experience at Triple Arts Academy, advocating for the Vaganova Method and providing quality ballet training to all ages, including adults.
- Academic Pursuits: Concurrently, Liz is pursuing a Ph.D. at McMaster University, reflecting her dedication to both dance and academics.
- Seasoned dancer and teacher, began teaching at 12 and dancing at 2.
- Her diverse dance career includes appearances on "The Boys" (Prime TV) and "Madame CJ Walker" (Netflix), as well as a lead role in "SNOWDAY" (Nickelodeon/Paramount+), showcasing acting, singing, and dancing skills.
- She has honed her craft through training with renowned choreographers like Blake McGrath, Rodrigo Basurto, and Luther Brown, leading to opportunities in music videos and more.
- Her extensive network spans global agencies, offering modeling, dancing, and acting prospects.
- Starting at her childhood studio, "Let's Dance," Destiny has expanded into choreography, earning numerous awards and recognition within the dance industry.
- Boasting over 18 years of dedicated dance experience, showcasing a profound commitment to the art form.
- Embarked on an impressive 14-year journey in competitive dance, underscoring not only a passion for dance but also a competitive drive.
- Proficient in a wide array of dance styles, including Ballet, Jazz, Lyrical, Contemporary, Acro, Hip Hop, Tap, Pointe, Tumbling, and Hand Balancing, demonstrating exceptional versatility and a well-rounded dance background.
- Acrobatic Arts Certified, highlighting expertise in acrobatics within the dance context.
- Holds the esteemed title of Certified Gymnastics Ontario Level 1 Coach, signifying a commitment to nurturing young talents in gymnastics.
- Accomplished the Russian and RAD ballet exams, showcasing a high level of proficiency and dedication to the classical ballet discipline.
- Enriched dance education at the prestigious Eastwood Performing Arts Collegiate, honing artistic skills and knowledge.
- Received training and guidance from esteemed dance professionals, including Eryn Waltman, Kelly Shaw, Rachelle Rak, Caitlin Wheeler, and Christine Watson, providing a diverse range of influences and expertise to shape your dance journey.